What is In50hrs?
In50hrs is a weekend Prototyping event, where teams register to build prototypes of solutions for real problems and present them to a jury of incubators, accelerators and seed fund investors for a chance to move to the next level.
Upcoming Editions of In50hrs:
Bangalore EditionSeptember 23, 24th
Sponsors and Partners, who make In50hrs Possible.
How does this work?
- Register your team for Participation.
- Fill the follow up form with details of your Startup Idea.
- Participate in In50hrs. Build Prototype.
- Shortlisted Teams Present their Startup and Demo Prototype.
- Select teams get a accepted into the Incubation Programs of K-Start or Accel.
- Bonus : Get Credits from Stack Partners.
Jury & Mentors
- Muthiah Venkateswaran, Partner, K-Start
- Vivek Sridhar, Digital Ocean
- Mohan Ram, Digital Ocean
- Raveen Beemsingh, Hammerhead
- Vijay Anand, The Startup Centre